WHAT JOHN MARCO SAW
|Author:||Annie Barrows; Nancy Lemon (Illustrator)|
Sometimes the smallest people have the biggest things to say: John Marco is small and everyone around him is big and busy-too busy to stop and listen. The thing is, John Marco is busy, too He's busy noticing and exploring the world around him. Maybe everyone should slow down and pay attention to John Marco. If they do, they might witness some the incredible things John Marco sees.
- A stunning display of Barrows talent for creating stories that speak directly to young readers
- Features bright and richly illustrated pages that focus on John Marco's perspective and helps little minds connect with the story
- Annie Barrows has written many books for children, including the New York Times bestselling Ivy + Bean series--which has sold more than 5 million copies
Fans of Hungry Jim and What Can a Citizen Do? will also enjoy the charming illustrations and sweet storylines found in What John Marco Saw.
- Great family and classroom read-aloud book
- Books for kids ages 3-5
- Books for preschool and kindergarten students