Little Love Bug: Finger Puppet Book
|Author:||Chronicle Books; Emily Dove (Illustrator)|
|Series:||Little Finger Puppets Ser.|
Little Love Bug Finger Puppet Book is a sweet, entertaining board book with a finger puppet built right in.
In this feel-good finger puppet book, a parent and their little love bug share a day of morning snuggles, afternoon dance parties, and goodnight hugs.
The simple, comforting stories in this go-to baby gift series have made it a multimillion-copy seller.
- More than 6 million copies sold in the series
- Features a permanently attached plush finger puppet
- An interactive story that is endlessly entertaining to babies
This adorable book offers a cozy and reassuring celebration of a parent's love for their little one, at Valentine's Day or any time of year.
Each volume offers parents and children a fun, interactive way to play and read as they build a lifelong love of books together.
- Part of the incredibly popular Baby Finger Puppet Book series
- Great interactive gift for new parents and grandparents, especially for Valentine's Day
- Perfect for baby showers, first birthdays, and gender reveal parties
- Add it to the shelf with books like You're My Little Cuddle Bug by Nicola Edwards, Where's the Ladybug? by Nosy Crow, and Love Bug by Sandra Magsamen.